OEM Dock Connector/USB Charging Cable for Apple iPhone and iPod

OEM Dock Connector/USB Charging Cable for Apple iPhone and iPod
  • Access to all controls and dock connector
  • Form-fitting construction
  • Allows charging while in case

Chinese cheap trash. Placed next to my real $20 cable and could tell right away. The real kicker was my computer couldn't recognize my iPad 2 with the cable. Did with a cheap duracel brand, but not this "OEM" one. Upset, because I could get these same junk cables cheaper on Amazon. If you look at other bad reviews on other seller's feedback, they look just like the side by side pics posted.

BUYER BEWARE

Update 12-23-11

They called up and were very apologetic. Offered me a 3 dollar refund and wanted me to remove this feedback. I took that so I now have a $3.55 "charge only" cable. I would have liked a real OEM cable. :(

I decided not to edit the original feedback for their sake. Some angered, bored and/or rich customer might slap them with a punitive damages/false advertisement lawsuit.

Buy OEM Dock Connector/USB Charging Cable for Apple iPhone and iPod Now

I guess I should not have expected much for under $2.

I have to fool around with this cord a lot just to get it to charge my phone.

One prong was already missing when I bought it. I am now wondering if

these are defectives that someone is trying to sell. I do not recommend!!

Read Best Reviews of OEM Dock Connector/USB Charging Cable for Apple iPhone and iPod Here

These cables arrived and immediately I could tell they are not OEM. I haven't tried them all yet, but I am certain they are not OEM, when held next to an OEM cable it's clear the materials used to make this cable are inferior to those used by apple.

Want OEM Dock Connector/USB Charging Cable for Apple iPhone and iPod Discount?

Bought 6 of these because my household has 10 iDevices (iPhones, iPads and iPods of all sizes). I also have TONS of aftermarket cables laying around that I hate using because they are often defective and most importantly, the 30 pin side is FAT and often requires me to remove the case off my iPhone. The ACTUAL OEM cables are slim enough that you don't have to remove your case, which is why I bought these... Unfortunately, these are much thicker than actual OEM. Whatever, not the end of the world...

HOWEVER, when I discovered that only 4 out of 6 worked... That's another story. Amazon should do something about this product, and fast. 66% success rate is UNACCEPTABLE!

Save 82% off

In case my formal review doesn't go through. I bought this product and it sucks. I bought 3 cables all three identical in looks and functionality. Bottom line this is advertised to charge ipod/iphone and also data sync. Here's how it really works. Does not data sync to at all, won't work in the PC or plugged in the iphone which is why I bought it only charges from the wall which is NOT why I bought. It were advertised as only a wall charger than it would be okay but this is a scam and illegal. I just hope no one buys from this company I don't care about my money back, not worth my time, but the other reviewers are lying because I got three cables and they all worked the same which is NOT working, and they look like the picture.

0 comments:

Post a Comment