Case Logic TBC-302 FFP Compact Camera Case (Black)

Case Logic TBC-302 FFP Compact Camera Case
  • Camera case compatible with ultra compact point and shoot cameras
  • Durable dobby nylon and interior padding protect your camera against daily wear and tear
  • Belt loop allows for easy transport
  • Zippered pocket stores memory cards and other small accessories
  • Ships in Certified Frustration-Free Packaging

I recently purchased a Canon S90 to complement my 5DmkII on a safari in Tanzania. Throughout the trip I had the S90 on my belt for quick and easy access; the case isn't bulky and seemed to protect the camera well enough from the occasional knock as the land cruiser hit big bumps.

On my last day in Tanzania I was walking through the streets of Arusha when suddenly I felt a hard tug that almost spun me around. I turned to see a man starting to flee. I started off in pursuit--concerned more about the memory card than the camera itself--but after a few steps realized the camera was still at my side, only a slight rip in the strap indicating anything had happened.

Recommended as a sturdy carrying case with a reasonable amount of padding for impact protection (you won't want to drop it from very high or expose it to strong blows).

Buy Case Logic TBC-302 FFP Compact Camera Case (Black) Now

I tried several cases for my new Canon S90 and this case had the best snug fit for the S90 without being too snug. It will provide a modest level of protection for the camera without adding unnecessary bulk. The outer pocket will hold an extra battery and/or memory card.

Read Best Reviews of Case Logic TBC-302 FFP Compact Camera Case (Black) Here

This case happens to be a good fit for the Canon S90. If you're hiking or are on vacation, it'll get you that crucial amount of padding plus room for 1 or 2 spare batteries and SD card. I particularly like the fact that the belt loop is fixed (not a clip), so once you put it on, you can be confident that it stays on, no matter which woods you're cutting your way through. Use a wider belt if you have one, the case wiggles a little with slim belts.

If you're out in Metropolis though, the "outdoor factor" may be just a tad over the edge. You can remove the metal hook and cut off the bright label with sharp scissors, but it'll still look a bit too dorky for, say, the opera or sushi gathering. For such occasions, you'll do better with Canon's PSC900 Deluxe Leather Case.

Want Case Logic TBC-302 FFP Compact Camera Case (Black) Discount?

: 1:15 Mins

Case-logic review

Save 30% off

I purchased this camera case to go with the Panasonic Lumix DMC ZS15, but it was too small to hold the camera. The quality was nice and it was very lightweight--just didn't work with this camera.

0 comments:

Post a Comment