SquareTrade 2-Year Office Protection Plan ($350-400)

SquareTrade 2-Year Office Protection Plan
  • 2-year coverage from date of purchase: electrical & mechanical failures
  • Fixed or receive full replacement cost in 5 days or less - guaranteed
  • Free 2-way shipping for repairs
  • 100% parts and labor covered with no deductibles
  • Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in first 30 days.

It didn't register when I done it on line even though I thought it did, but I found out different when I called about another product I had ordered and it didn't list in on line (was to new I guess) so they asked me why I hadn't registered the previous one and I told them I thought I had. They fixed both problems. I haven't had any claims to rule on that yet.

Buy SquareTrade 2-Year Office Protection Plan ($350-400) Now

This protection plan seems to be OK. I have only been a subscriber for a few weeks but I feel confident just knowing I have this plan.

Read Best Reviews of SquareTrade 2-Year Office Protection Plan ($350-400) Here

I have no review yet. Product is brand new but the company was referred to me by others so I am trusting them.

0 comments:

Post a Comment