Plugable USB 2.0 to 10/100 Fast Ethernet LAN Wired Network Adapter

Plugable USB 2.0 to 10/100 Fast Ethernet LAN Wired Network Adapter for Macbook, Chromebook, Windows 8 and Earlier, Surface Pro, Wii, Wii U, Linux, and Specific Android TabletsWhat I look for in most products is reliability. I only want to buy it once! This item works as advertised.

It's compatible with the two systems I tried so far; Windows7 and XP. And it's fast.

If your wondering how long the attached cable will last, it seems sturdy enough to see many years of normal use. This is a quality item. I doubt anyone buying this adapter will be disappointed. Enjoy!

Plug Ethernet into adapter, adapter into Wii, set up a Wired connex in Wii Internet settings. You're done, and never at the mercy of a low bitrate Wireless connex again. Netflix streaming, yes! Plugable 10/100 adapter, I think I *love* you! Thanks for a great, easy product.

Buy Plugable USB 2.0 to 10/100 Fast Ethernet LAN Wired Network Adapter Now

I got this Wii LAN Adapter because I have a wireless deadspot where one of the Wiis in the house is located. It was very very very easy to setup. No software drivers were needed. I just powered off the Wii (Red Power Light) connected the USB LAN Adapter to the Wii, configured a Wired connection, and it worked. Now I have the best video quality when I watch Netflix.

Read Best Reviews of Plugable USB 2.0 to 10/100 Fast Ethernet LAN Wired Network Adapter Here

Those needing a wired Internet connection (for whatever reason) on a Toshiba Thrive android tablet, look no further.

This works perfect. Plug it in, no drivers needed. Put the tablet in airplane mode and fire up the browser. It's that easy. If you cannot connect, you may need a firmware upgrade on the OS. I did the research and took the chance with this product. So now those searching like I did know it will work.

The product itself is as high of quality as expected from this type of computer accessory. Great buy. And it works.

Want Plugable USB 2.0 to 10/100 Fast Ethernet LAN Wired Network Adapter Discount?

Simply change your Thrive setting to airplane mode.Plug in the adapter then wait for LEDs to light up. You now have internet connection!

Save 53% off

0 comments:

Post a Comment