Brother M231 1/2-Inch Black on White Tape for P-Touch Labeler

Brother M231 1/2-Inch Black on White Tape for P-Touch Labeler
  • Direct thermal tape
  • Allows black print on white background
  • 0.5 inches wide
  • For use with Brother labellers PT-85, PT-100, and PT-110
  • Adhesive backing

When I bought my Brother label maker, I bought two extra cartridges because I knew I'd be using it alot. Well its been almost six months, and I use the labeler every other day for something, and the cartridge that came in the labeler is still going strong. I've had no problems with running out or the labels not sticking. The only problem I have had was when I try to take the paper backing off of the label...maybe Brother could devise an easier way for a guy with no fingernails to get the backing off easier.

Buy Brother M231 1/2-Inch Black on White Tape for P-Touch Labeler Now

Works great. The printing is very visible and sticks well without leaving a messy residue. I'd rate it 5 except:

1. There is excessive lead before and after the printed space and excessive top and bottom space even when printing with the largest letters (this may be the fault of the Brother printer rather than the tape).

2. If you switch tape cartridges for different colors, you have to watch out for getting the tape outside of its tape cartridge guide tabs. After the open area where the printing happens, the tape goes under two guide tabs. It is easy to carelessly pull the cartridge out of the printer so that the print head pulls the tape out from the tabs. If you try and use the cartridge with the tape outside of the guide tabs the tape will jam up in the printer.

My spouse and I have tried a couple of different labelers like the Brother but found them not as satisfying. This tape and the printer it goes with are a very nice products.

Read Best Reviews of Brother M231 1/2-Inch Black on White Tape for P-Touch Labeler Here

I needed a label maker for a job at work, and this one was on sale. I used it, I like it, and I would recommend it. The only drawback is the price of the tape. It is a bit steep, but not prohibitive. I used all of the cartridge that came with the unit, and a part of a new, full cartridge, and I had no problems at all.

Want Brother M231 1/2-Inch Black on White Tape for P-Touch Labeler Discount?

** IMPORTANT NOTE: This product also fits the Brother PT-65 Labeler!!! (The description only lists the newer model label-makers.)

I love my label-maker and can't imagine life without it. I label Rubbermaid totes, charging cables, A/V equipment, boxes, leftovers for the freezer, etc...and it always sticks to everything...and actually comes off cleanly as well. Just make sure whatever you're labeling is dust/dirt free and you'll be good to go.

Save 40% off

It works perfectly. What can I say other than that? The inexpensive Brother PT-80 Personal Labeler (Navy Blue/Green) that this goes with is awesome, so I pay the price for the refills gladly.

0 comments:

Post a Comment