PYLE PLMRA420 4-Channel 1,000-Watt Waterproof Marine Bridgeable MOSFET Amplifier

PYLE PLMRA420 4-Channel 1,000-Watt Waterproof Marine Bridgeable MOSFET Amplifier
  • Waterproof four-channel, bridgeable MOSFET power amplifier with 4 x 250 Watts maximum output
  • Variable high- and low-pass filters with crossover mode selector
  • High-level MOLEX and gold-plated low-level RCA inputs with adjustable input level
  • Overload, Short Circuit, and Thermal protection with LED indicator
  • Variable bass boost of up to 18dB at 60Hz

Good amp for the money, definitely not a true 1000 watt amp as I already knew before hand. Amp is new but I am impressed it looks great and puts out enough power to run all my speakers!

Buy PYLE PLMRA420 4-Channel 1,000-Watt Waterproof Marine Bridgeable MOSFET Amplifier Now

This is the 2nd time we have purchased this amp. Had one in our old boat and just put 1 (may put a 2nd one in as well) in our new boat. You get a lot of bang for you buck with this amp, you will not be able to beat the quality for the price!!

Read Best Reviews of PYLE PLMRA420 4-Channel 1,000-Watt Waterproof Marine Bridgeable MOSFET Amplifier Here

I purchased this amp after reading the reviews to power my 4 6.5 inch speakers and 12 inch sub. This thing works amazing! Granted it's not a true 1000 watt amp as stated here already, but it puts out plenty of power. I have my 4 6.5 inch, 4 ohm speakers wired in parallel to get the 2 ohm wattage for my 4 speakers on two channels, and I have my sub bridged on the other two channels. with the crossover capability I am able to select high frequencies for my speakers, and low frequencies for my subwoofer. My speakers have clear mid tones and high's and my sub hits hard with clean low bass.

All in all, if you are looking for an amp to run speakers and subs in one application, look no further. This is the amp for you.

Want PYLE PLMRA420 4-Channel 1,000-Watt Waterproof Marine Bridgeable MOSFET Amplifier Discount?

My only compaint is that it has on the front (in the blue part around the logo) it has 5 led lights per channel that light up blue. They light up in ascending order with the music, but I think there should be a switch to turn them off if you dont like them.

But for the money, this is a great amp. I have one channel driving an PYLE PLMRW8 8-Inch 400 Watt White 4 Ohm Marine Subwoofer, which was also purchased from amazon for $20. I was going to run my door speakers on other 2 channels but havent decided yet. I put the amp and speaker\box under the driver seat of a Rhino side-by-side fourwheeler so I will update the "marine" quality if it holds up to the water encountered on my rhino. Not that it will be submerged (hopefully not) but it WILL be splashed frequently. But it runs the 8" sub perfectly and makes it hit hard. If it breaks for some reason, Ill deffinetly buy another one

Save 64% off

Bought this amp to drive 2 10in subs in my boat....wasn't looking for a high end clean sound. just something cheap and with enough power to push some bass out over the sound of my motor while wake boarding. Good deal for the money!

0 comments:

Post a Comment