SquareTrade 2-Year Tablet Accident Protection Plan (Below $100)

SquareTrade 2-Year Tablet Accident Protection Plan
  • 2-year coverage from date of purchase: drops, spills, hardware failures
  • Fixed or receive full replacement cost in 5 days or less - guaranteed
  • Free 2-way shipping for repairs
  • 100% parts and labor covered with no deductibles
  • Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in first 30 days.

I have a warranty for my Kindle, when it started acting up I called and they tried to help me over the phone

when that didn't work they sent me a new one. I will always get a Square Trade warranty with anything I buy.

Buy SquareTrade 2-Year Tablet Accident Protection Plan (Below $100) Now

It took my son less then 1 month to crack his tablet screen. I have never been so happy to have a warranty before in my life! Plus, the process was sooo easy and they couldn't have been more helpful. Thanks Square Trade!

Read Best Reviews of SquareTrade 2-Year Tablet Accident Protection Plan (Below $100) Here

its ok i guess but i was disapointed to find out once you make a claim the warranty is gone its only a one time use

Want SquareTrade 2-Year Tablet Accident Protection Plan (Below $100) Discount?

If you have kids ( I have 3) that are going to be using your tablet also, you can't go wrong with this insurance! They even cover spills and drops on top of regular wear & tear. Awesome coverage for an awesome price!

This seems like a really good idea I hope I never need it. I got this to go with the ipod touch that I got my son for Christmas. The reviews said they were a bit on the fragile side so it so I thought it would be good to cover in case of screen crackage. It's cheap insurance. After two years, my son will probably want the the next ipod product.

0 comments:

Post a Comment