SquareTrade 2-Year Tablet Accident Protection Plan ($450-500)

SquareTrade 2-Year Tablet Accident Protection Plan
  • 2-year coverage from date of purchase: drops, spills, hardware failures
  • Fixed or receive full replacement cost in 5 days or less - guaranteed
  • Free 2-way shipping for repairs
  • 100% parts and labor covered with no deductibles
  • Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in first 30 days.

Has anyone actually used the warranty? The reviews should be on the warranty itself and not how easy it was to get your paperwork. Not one of the reviews listed is helpful. I would really like to hear from someone who has had to actually use the warranty and not people hwo are happy because they got there paperwork quickly. As I'm sure many of you know, buying something is never the problem, it's when you need to use it that counts. If you are going to write a review, write one that's helpful to peopel who are trying to decide if they want to deal with this company on an actaul warranty issue.

Buy SquareTrade 2-Year Tablet Accident Protection Plan ($450-500) Now

I see that some people want to know if Square trade is worth it....it absolutely is. I have not used it for my ipad but I used it for my son's ipod touch. A week after getting it, he jumped in the pool with it in his pocket. I called Square Trade and they offered me a couple of options. I chose the one that was the most convenient for me. The best part is that I can still use my warranty again. Their customer service is excellent, they are friendly and efficient. i wouldn't buy any other warranty for my electronic devices. Buying this one for my ipad now. :)

Read Best Reviews of SquareTrade 2-Year Tablet Accident Protection Plan ($450-500) Here

Had to send the tablet because it stopped working. I got a call about the about the coverage and asked if a new date would be established since I had to send back the item. I waas told yes and to call with the new date which I did. I was forst told I could not do it then James said it was done. I asked for a revised warranty sheet which I was told would be sent. I AM STILL WAITING. I hope that when I use them I get better customer service.

Want SquareTrade 2-Year Tablet Accident Protection Plan ($450-500) Discount?

New ASUS TF700T-B1-GR 10.1 is not listed on the registration page, and when trying to manually add it in by selecting "other" under "Make", it would not accept the model name nor the Asus name. Had to choose "SKIP" this step, but then how do they know what the warranty applies to? Not very smooth...

I submitted a claim for my Asus tablet to be repaired and the beginning went off without a hitch, completely automated and had my shipping slip and my tablet mailed in within 1 day. Got confirmation that the tablet had been received by UPS and I was impressed with how easy it was to send it in. That is were the ease stopped however, I never received another update email after that. After over 10 business days since they had received my tablet at SquareTrade I decided to call in and get an update. All I got was "It is at the depot, I don't know what it's status is, I will email them". At that point I was ok with waiting a little longer and expected to be updated with an email (as the agent stated). No email received in the next week so I called again, this time the agent told me it had shipped already and should be at my doorstep within the day or the next. I called again later that day to mention the 5 business day guarantee and learned that my item had not in fact shipped! Luckily the third agent was very helpful and made sure it was shipping by the next business day.

Finally, two days later I receive my "repaired" tablet in the mail. I open it up, power it on and... the screen is atrocious. Significant water damage and other damage behind/inside the screen. Tablet is unusable. Called the next morning to ask for reimbursement or some sort of solution (it had been nearly a month at this time that I had not had my tablet). I was told to send it in AGAIN!!

When pressed for reimbursement as per their contract, they stated, "Sir only if the item is deemed unrepairable will we reimburse you, otherwise we will repair it and send it back."

Now I have to start the entire process over again and presumably it will be few weeks at least before my tablet is actually back in my hands (repaired? maybe).

Very frustrated with the service and the fact that you have to call multiple times to get someone willing to help.

EDIT: Updated my review from 2 to 4 stars because I will end up receiving reimbursement. Docked 1 star for it taking a million calls to get someone helpful.

After receiving no packing slip email to send the product back in for repair a second time, I called again today and got someone who was very helpful on the phone. Granted me the reimbursement right off the bat for my troubles and long wait. I do still have to send it in again but I'm fine with that as I actually received the shipping label this time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment