Maxam Stungun with Light & Sheath

Maxam Stungun with Light & Sheaththis thing is great for the money according to the manual it has 2 amp output but that seems questionable, mine doesnt have much of an intimidation factor since the test arc doesn't really work, the prongs are fine though, one wiggles a little but still looks sturdy. Tested on myself to see if it would work, shocked my leg trhough denim jeans for about 1 second and it literally lost control and the muscles started having contractions and it just kicked out. my leg still burns a bit 10 minutes later. overall I'm satisfied with this and think it should work fine. You have to slide a switch to turn it on so it can shock bust it's farely easy.

update: my leg is feeling a bit weak after, as well i did another test and it seems more effective and a lot more painful if you do it on the chest/abdominal area, felt it throughout my body and don't think i would want to keep fighting someone after that.

Ok so I bought this and it shipped out quicker then expected. After getting the 9 volt battery I toyed with it for a while. Now I am not sure if its the battery life being drained rather fast from about 20 or so uses but the flashlight stopped working some time on the first day. Not a real big deal to me as its not what I bought the thing for. The holster seems of decent quality and I like that its both snap and magnetic for closure as it allows me to leave it just held by the magnet for faster opening. The belt loop is a little narrow but should work for most slim to medium leather belts. Then my brother in law got brave and decided to be a test dummy for this product. I hit him once in the thigh while he was sitting down. It was a single button press lasting maybe two to three seconds. He said it hurt like a pair of pliers had twisted his skin. But he was still able to move away from the stun gun. We think with a longer hold it might have the ability to knock him down but didnt want to test that. Now mind you this was through clothing and he was sitting. So over all it would make someone think twice if they got hit with it and is a pretty good product for the cost.

Buy Maxam Stungun with Light & Sheath Now

I purchased a Stun Gun from this supplier and it came in a nice carrying case and the gun worked like it said, but the only problem I had with it was the LED quit working after using the gun several times, but otherwise a very good product.

Read Best Reviews of Maxam Stungun with Light & Sheath Here

bought this on a lark, definitely not up to my expectations. would not recommend to anyone. out of the box the light worked but not the stungun. opened the case, yeah it voided any warranty it might have had, and found that the wires to the probes were not firmly attached. they were bared and placed against the probes but not attached by solder. one of them was buried in some sort of epoxy and wasn't making contact with the probe. once i soldered the wires, it worked after a fashion. tried different makes of battery, all fresh and new, and the only way a spark would jump was to place a pair of pliers between them and let it bridge across. i bought this as a back up to my other stungun, which i have had since the late 80's, and they are just not the same. my batteries would work in my old one just fine, but not in this one. my review without contacting the seller for remedy may be harsh, but when my life or another's is balanced on something working or not working, i get very particular. seller might be earnest in his business but i think he needs to find another supplier and check out their products.

Want Maxam Stungun with Light & Sheath Discount?

If you think this thing is just a toy put an alkaline battery in there and then play with it!

Save 64% off

0 comments:

Post a Comment