PYLE PLMR67W 6-1/2-Inch Dual Cone Waterproof Stereo Speaker System

PYLE PLMR67W 6-1/2-Inch Dual Cone Waterproof Stereo Speaker System
  • Dual 2.25'' Bullet style Weatherproof speakers
  • Mounting Brackets and Accessories included
  • Speaker Dimensions - 2.5''W x 2.5''H x 3''L

I put these in some 6" PVC tube to mount on my jeep's roll bars, they are loud and clear enough to run the top down on the highway and still enjoy your music (I run somewhat loud A/T tires also). The biggest reason I purchased them was due to them being waterproof and I've run these same speakers on ATVs crossing creeks, covering them in mud, and hosing them off at the day's end with 0 issues yet. Just keep in mind these are not high end, but work well and you will not be to upset if they get hit out on the trails etc.

Buy PYLE PLMR67W 6-1/2-Inch Dual Cone Waterproof Stereo Speaker System Now

for the price these are great. I put them in a golf cart, and i enjoy them. I am sure audiophiles would complain about the sound quality but for the price to me they were more than adequate.

Read Best Reviews of PYLE PLMR67W 6-1/2-Inch Dual Cone Waterproof Stereo Speaker System Here

Fine rich full sound with solid bass and crisp highs. Not at all muddy in the middle either just a good performing speaker at a good price. I purchased two for the rear seats of my pontoon boat and liked the sound I put two more under the front two bench seats as well. The boat is rockin' now and I'm happy with the purchase (both times) and am looking forward to having friends out on the boat anchored swimming and relaxing at our favorite cove all the more with these contributing to the good times.

Want PYLE PLMR67W 6-1/2-Inch Dual Cone Waterproof Stereo Speaker System Discount?

I plan to use these outdoors and they are plenty loud and clear for the application. Good midrange, adequate low, but not very crisp on the high range. They won't win any awards for clarity or response, but are solidly built, come boxed securely and with spaded wires for easy installation...for $15 a pair! I'm building a suitcase boombox for plugging my iPod and tablet into. One repurposed snare drum case, four speakers and a cheap 20w powered amp and "voila" a loud digital music boom box for less than $60.

Save 67% off

I mounted these on my Polaris Ranger 500...Have a really good sound for the money...i bought these for a cheap pair of speakers to listen to the radio on my UTV and not have to worry if they got wet...Had for about a month now with no issues...they are doing what i wanted them to do

0 comments:

Post a Comment