Enrock EKMCB90 Marine Boat Car Radio Stereo Receiver Waterproof (Black Cover)

Enrock EKMCB90 Marine Boat Car Radio Stereo Receiver Waterproof Black Cover
  • Protects Your Stereo From Outside Elements
  • Smoke Colored Housing Window
  • Spring Loaded Flip-up Door
  • UV Resistant Plastic

The cover looks sharp. It functions well and is easy to install. One MAJOR problem is the hinges are made from cheap plastic and break very very easy. Everyone of these covers I have ever owned breaks in the same spot on the hinges. They need to fix this problem...Then I will buy another,for now I am over wasting my $20

Buy Enrock EKMCB90 Marine Boat Car Radio Stereo Receiver Waterproof (Black Cover) Now

This cover works perfectly. It flips right up to allow easy access to my receiver. It's priced low but gives me a sense of security that my receiver is safe. I love it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment