INFINITER #100 Red Laser Pointer (Black)

INFINITER #100 Red Laser Pointer-Black
  • Definitely a high quality product! Original Designed & Made in Taiwan with a high-quality manufacturing service and outstandingly lower RMA rate than the industrial average for others made in China.
  • Powered by 2 AAA batteries (INCLUDED!!) which is convenient and cost effective. Very low power consumption and service time up to 40 hours.
  • PEN STYLE. Light (47g incl. battery), strong and durable aircraft aluminum alloy body (NOT the cheaper plactic).
  • Transmission distance up to 500M (open space) for freedom to move around the room.
  • A must have. Ideal for Classroom/Business Presentation, Medical professionals, Construction supervisors/Inspectors and cat/dog chase toy.
  • INFINITER classical model, best-selling in the USA for more than ten years with product liability insurance coverage. Built-in Auto-Power-control circuit to meet FDA Laser Safety Regulation.

I have owned several laser pointers and this one is built to last. I mainly got this for messing with my cats, but I was surprised how powerful it is. I love the fact that you can use regular batteries rather than the button batteries. This is probably the best laser pointer you can buy before getting the really expensive, see the beam in daylight type models.

Buy INFINITER #100 Red Laser Pointer (Black) Now

I wasn't sure about getting this laser because it had no reviews and I didn't know if that meant anything. But I bought it anyway because it wasn't too expensive and this one looked like the best one out there. It came a day early and I absolutely love it. At night I can point it at the very tops of trees a fair distance from my house and see it perfectly. I've only had it for a few days but the batteries it came with still seem to be going strong. I would say that this is a fantastic laser pointer, probably worth more than it's being sold for, and would highly recommend it. I couldn't be happier with it!

Read Best Reviews of INFINITER #100 Red Laser Pointer (Black) Here

The Infiniter 100 Red Laser Pointer is a high quality pen style laser pointer. Just what I was looking for. Its all metal construction is much better than the cheaper plactic laser pointer that it replaced. I suspect that it will last longer than the plastic one. I bought two, one for the classroom and one as a dog chase toy. They both work great.

Want INFINITER #100 Red Laser Pointer (Black) Discount?

Makes a Red dot on the wall or floor. Still Works. Good Value. Other laser pointers can stop working, this one keeps going and going and going.

Save 50% off

This is a fine laser pointer for the money. The body of the pointer is metal and has a nice feel in the hand. The beam is well visible in a large auditorium. The batteries are AAA, so you don't have to buy any special odd sizes. The case is cardboard, but well enough made that you can use the case as a protector in your briefcase or backpack. On the whole, nothing to complain about with this simple laser pointer.

0 comments:

Post a Comment