AmazonBasics USB A to Lightning Compatible Cable (3 Feet/0.9 Meter)

AmazonBasics USB A to Lightning Compatible Cable
  • Ships in Certified Frustration-Free Packaging

This cable is Apple approved and uses a Lightning connector that is 100% identical to the original cable's plug. It is made of one solid continuous metal shielding and looks and feels exactly like the original one. However, the black encasing is bulkier, being wider, thicker and also longer than its Apple counterpart. The cable is the exact same length as the Apple cable and works perfectly with my iPhone 5. For $5 less I'll pick this cable up any day.

Buy AmazonBasics USB A to Lightning Compatible Cable (3 Feet/0.9 Meter) Now

Kudos to Amazon for being first-to-market with a cheaper alternative to the Apple branded cord. There's no reason you should not buy this cord. In fact, I personally prefer the black cord to Apple's white. Also, it works with Apple's wall plug.

The ONLY thing I could possibly think of that would be a deterrent is that the lightning plug end is slightly fatter (on the black part) than the original Apple cord's version. So if you are squeezing your Apple cord between somthing to get to the phone, then this might not make it through. That being said, I have an OtterBox Defender case on my iPhone 5 and it fits without any problems.

Read Best Reviews of AmazonBasics USB A to Lightning Compatible Cable (3 Feet/0.9 Meter) Here

The AmazonBasics USB to Lightning Cable arrived today.

It charges and syncs with no issues. I like that it is black vs white for the simple fact that the white cable becomes dingy-brown after a few months of usage.

My only complaint was the Amazon frustration free packaging was frustrating! The ends of the cable come wrapped in a clear plastic to protect the finish. One peeled right off, the other had to be ripped, torn, and pulled off. Not work deducting a star from the product though.

I rate this 5 stars since it is a cheaper alternative than Apple's cable and backed by Amazon.

I hope that Amazon will chose to make the 30-pin to Lighting adapters as well.

Want AmazonBasics USB A to Lightning Compatible Cable (3 Feet/0.9 Meter) Discount?

A great alternative to the Apple Cable that retails for over $19.

I had no problem whatsoever. Plugged my iPhone in and it started charging right away and synced on my computer.

This Amazon-branded cable is a great alternative to not only the official Apple cable, but all those cheap cables that pass themselves off as working cables.

I now carry this cable around with me everywhere and plug it into my PowerGen car charger as well.

Recommended for the price. You will not be disappointed!

The AmazonBasics Lightening cable won't plug in to the phone with the AmazonBasics case on! The plastic on the connector is too wide. You would think that the folks engineering this stuff would take their own case into consideration when creating a new product. Disappointing.

0 comments:

Post a Comment