SquareTrade 2-Year MP3 Accident Protection Plan ($125-150)

SquareTrade 2-Year MP3 Accident Protection Plan
  • 2-year coverage from date of purchase: drops, spills, hardware failures
  • Fixed or receive full replacement cost in 5 days or less - guaranteed
  • Free 2-way shipping for repairs
  • 100% parts and labor covered with no deductibles
  • Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in first 30 days.

I purchased this type of warranty from Square Trade for a 4th generation iPod touch that I bought from Amazon for my 11 year old grand daughter. I purchased the iPod in Feb of this year. This Nov her 7 year old sister dropped it cracking the screen. I contacted Square Trade and they emailed me a Fed Ex shipping label to send it out to their repair shop. The screen was replaced and returned in wonderful working order. This is not the first warranty I've bought from them. But it is the first time I've had to use one. Will now only deal with them on any new purchases in the future.

Buy SquareTrade 2-Year MP3 Accident Protection Plan ($125-150) Now

With great hesitation, I purchased a warranty from SquareTrade when I bought my daughter a used iPod on eBay. I say hesitation because most of us have been through warranty abuses through our home owner warranties or warranty problems through credit card purchases, and so forth. Nonetheless, I bought the warranty and 13 months later when the device failed to sync, I pulled out the SquareTrade paperwork and contacted them. The claims process was very fast and easy. They reviewed my claim and within a day had emailed me to let me know they had refunded my purchase price and the money had already been redeposited in my PayPal account. All of my interactions with SquareTrade were fast, efficient, and highly professional. Even if they had not warrantied the item, I would have had an overall positive impression. Their customer service is awesome and I would not hesitate to recommend that you consider them when purchasing products (particularly used electronics) on line.

Read Best Reviews of SquareTrade 2-Year MP3 Accident Protection Plan ($125-150) Here

This is the second time I have redeemed a warranty thru square trade. Great experience and I highly recommend Square Trade!

Want SquareTrade 2-Year MP3 Accident Protection Plan ($125-150) Discount?

My dvd player ended up not lasting too long thanks to my toddler. Luckily I purchased a squaretrade warranty and they covered the item in full. The online intake system was simple and the telephone customer service was friendly and helpful. I will definately use this service again for my electronics purchases, especially since my toddler likes to play with my electronics!

This is the second time I've purchased a warranty from SquareTrade since I was so happy with my first experience. One of the products I previously had under warranty broke and this was the easiest, friendliest warranty program I've ever had!

0 comments:

Post a Comment