- 3-year coverage from date of purchase: electrical & mechanical failures
- Fixed or receive full replacement cost in 5 days or less - guaranteed
- Free 2-way shipping for repairs
- 100% parts and labor covered with no deductibles
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in first 30 days.
Buy SquareTrade 3-Year Office Protection Plan ($125-150) Now
Solid warranty for a good price, nothing to complain about. It came on time and is very easy to set up.Read Best Reviews of SquareTrade 3-Year Office Protection Plan ($125-150) Here
This appears to be a good, hassle-free way to extend the warranty coverage on an electronic item purchased on Amazon. I purchased a Texas Instruments graphing calculator for my son who needs it for high school math. This provides a little extra peace of mind that I will not be obligated to pay to replace the item if it malfunctions in the next three years.Want SquareTrade 3-Year Office Protection Plan ($125-150) Discount?
I just buy the printer and bought the warranty, its hard to say anything now, until something happen and I am going to look for the help
0 comments:
Post a Comment